Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sunday, February 22, 1925

Sunday, February 22, 1925
Rain

The three boys and I went to Sunday school and Albert, Dick and I stayed for church. Had dinner ready to eat when I got home so got done my work rather early and read and napped all afternoon. Gilbert and the boys set out supper and I went to bed early so got a real restful Sunday. It rained all day and was real gloomy if one was in that mood which I wasn’t.

(The 3 boys refers to the oldest boys... Dale, Dick, and Albert. It does appear that Gilbert tries to help around the house some and Ruth finally got some rest. I've debated if it will enhance the story to provide information on how the boys ended up as adults. Dale was a businessman/accountant. Stay tuned for info on the others.)

No comments:

Post a Comment