Friday, March 17, 2006

Tuesday, March 17, 1925

Tuesday, March 17, 1925
Clear

Got all my ironing done before noon and did most of my mending and put away the clothes. I like to get that done so early in the week. Maybe I can get some sewing done. I need to. All the boys need so many things but I still am so tired. I go to bed early, sleep all night and get up as tired as I went to bed. I don’t understand.

(Appears she had a productive day, though still not sure why she is so tired. (We know!) I also like to get up and get the work done early. Who else is like that? No mention of St. Patrick's Day, so I don't know if that is a day they acknowledged by wearing green, or if the celebration of St. Patrick's Day at that time was much beyond what Catholic's did?)

No comments:

Post a Comment