Monday, April 10, 2006

Friday, April 10, 1925

Friday, April 10, 1925
Rain

I expected to take Ned and go down town for a few Easter things for the boys, but it rained so I couldn’t. I felt so tired and blue and disappointed that I didn’t get much of anything done. I took a rest which is no doubt what I need. It takes an awful lot of rest for me these days. Toward evening made cookies and cakes. Cookies for the Sunday school class sale down town tomorrow.

(Sounds like Easter is just around the corner and that the boys got something for Easter each year. Does anyone remember what kind of candy Grandma had when we went to her house for the annual egg hunt? I do! Send a comment if you remember!)

1 comment:

  1. Being the second youngest grandchild, I do not remember even having Easter at Grandma's. What kind of candy was it??

    ReplyDelete