Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wednesday, September 30, 1925

Wednesday, September 30, 1925
Fair

The washing came home and I thought if I stood and ironed I might start something but I was so sick at my stomach and faint I couldn’t do it and had to lie down. Felt awfully bum but not the way I wanted to. Have little head cold that causes it I believe. If Mrs. Little hadn’t been here to iron, I don’t know what I would have done.

(Remember that a while back, Grandma started sending their launtry to a "wet wash" to save some time. But when it came back, it was wet and she still had to hang it all to dry and then iron it.

Mrs. Little has arrived, so can that baby be that far off? At least Grandma had some help at this point, somone willing to do some ironing.)

2 comments:

  1. She's finally taking a long needed rest. Her father Rollo Campbell was a "womens" doctor and I believe he delivered her first 5 babies. He died a few months before I was born in 1929.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check every day to see if the baby has been born yet! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete